Michelle Guess was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She graduated from Joppatown High School in 2004. During her High School, Michelle was featured in the 36th and 37th edition of “Who’s who among America’s Top High School Students.”
At the age of 19, Michelle began working as a music trafficker at WJSS (1330 am); within a year, Michelle became the Executive Administrator, Assistant Program Director as well as supervised the marketing department. During her time at WJSS, she contracted many artists, such as Martha Minizzi for the cover of Voyce Magazine, owned by WJSS.
On her journey:
- Assisted NFL Player; Aaron Maybin, with organizing and hosting dinners for abandoned and abused children.
- Executive Assistant to Master Harpist; Jeff Mayors –insisting him with organizing drives for the “Jeff Mayors Network of Doves”, which assist the homeless.
- Organized a back to school drive sponsored by Radio One’s Magic 95.9 and Bethel AME Church for Sarah’s Hope of St. Vincent DePaul and Agape House.
- Volunteer heading up the Creative Expressions Club at C.C. Jackson Recreational Center and Boys & Girls Club.
- Youth Development Professional for Boys & Girls Club of Metropolitan Baltimore.
- Executive Assistant to Atlantic Records Executive; Frank Johnson.
- Organized an Anti-Bullying & Senseless Violence Tour throughout the East Coast.
Michelle is currently a Public Relations Specialist –assisting musical artists, authors, models, actors and screenplay writers with expanding their careers, which makes her a grinder you need to contact.