AFTER HOURZ THE SERIES
After Hourz The series is a reality show that documents the lives and encounters of a group ofyoung entrepreneurs residing in the DMV. The show will expose Baltimore’s true culture; while cultivating and capturing the essence of the city. Ultimately, serving as a mirror on behind the scenes nightlife in the business world within the Baltimore’s life structure.
- AfterHourzTheBrand started out as an After Hourz Lounge in Baltimore City. Due to rapid growth it was moved to a location inside Security Mall (location in Baltimore County). As time went on Jasmine, Owner of After Hourz Lounge; started dabbling in a few other projects that immediately took off -creating the name AfterHourzTheBrand as a way to provide an umbrella for the various services AfterHourzTheBrand offers.
About The Show…
- You will visually travel every side of Baltimore City; West side, East side, and The Inner Harbor into the out skirts of the city such as PG County, Columbia MD, Laurel MD and the rest of the DMV. You will also travel with the cast to places such as Las Vegas, California, New York and more.
- The show has a major cameo list from locals to celebrities; April Johnson, Supa DJ Big L, Why Lie Band, Lil Black to National; Cardi B (Love & Hip Hop New York), Dutches and Cesar (Black Ink Crew) and Common (Hip Hop Neo Soul Artist, Actor).
- The show was created / Edited and Produced by Jazz The CEO along with Abstract Productions.
- The show will air every Thursday at 8pm starting September 1, 2016 on the following outlets
- Launch TV on Roku
- MePlusYou on Direct TV (or call your local provider to subscribe)
- YouTube Channel @ AfterHourzTheBrand
“AFTER HOURZ THE TEA” Talk Show…
“After Hourz The Tea” is a late night talk broadcasted from Baltimore MD, on ABC 2. Hosted by The “AfterhourzTheBrand” Team which is made up of friends (two entrepreneurs and a Bartender). The show is committed to bringing laughter to help enhance the closeness of the community as well as supply in-depth information about the arts -collaborating with businesses and artists in the city to create an outlet of maximum exposure.
- The show will feature special guest, interviews with local personalities and business, guest hosts, “how to” segments, musical guests, Comedy skits from local Comedians, and much more.
- It will feature Baltimore based News as well as The World’s current events.
- There will be live local segments within the city as well as live coverage from various locations within the United States and aboard. Live special Edition Episodes.
- The show is created and produced by Jazz The CEO and the AfterHourzTheBrand Team
- The show will air every Saturday 12:30 am on ABC 2. Recap: youtube channel @
Contact Information/ Booking Information • Email: email@example.com • Phone: 4434160146 AfterHourz Services: • Hookah service • DJ/Hosting • Bartending • Armed/Unarmed Security • Photography/ Videography • Promotion services (events and other) • Instant event pictures w/ backdrop • Event Planning/ Coordination • Candy Buffet Tables / Infused Treats